MY FATHER

                                                                      My father

A father is the male parent who loves and cares for his children and is like a rock and so he always stands by his child.A father is a person who sacrifices his needs for our needs.He is the best-friend of his child. All children have father. They may have biological father or they may have foster father.No matter which father they have,they are your father and you should respect him.

As everyone , I also have a father who loves me and cares about me.My father's name is Prabin Rai. He is a great father.He loves me very much.My father was born on 2037, Mangsir 29 in Bhojpur district, VDC Thidinkha,Ward no.2 as the son of Mr .Gopal Rai and Mrs. Nirmala Rai. That means my father is 38 years old.He is a great man.He cares for my family. He is working at Dubai on a company named Fresh Express as an officer. He works very hard to fulfill all the demands of my family members.Other people may see him as an ordinary person but I see him as my hero.He is a part of my life, heart.My dad is the best for me no matter what others think.He believes in me.He told "Yes" in my every demands even when mom said"No". 


Dad I love you a lot and i know that you also love me a lot.You are my hero.You have a big place in my heart.I promise to fulfill all your  wishes and i will always be there to be in your hands when your hands are empty. I love you a lot dad and I miss you a lot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY HIKING EXPERIENCE

Project Work Of Computer