BIOGRAPHY OF MY FATHER AND MOTHER

 Biography of my Father
Mr. Prabin Rai is my father . He was born on 2037, Mangsir, 29 in Bhojpur district , VDC Thidinkha, Ward no.2 as the son of Mr. Gopal Rai and Mrs. Nirmala Rai. He spent his childhood at the hilly region of Nepal.

He studied at Pasal Vanjyang till grade 7. After that he continued his studies in Chandeshwor Secondary School which is located at Balankha. He completed his S.E.E from Bhojpur. He completed his +2 level from a college located at Fattepur , Saptari , Nepal.He loved to play Volleyball. He was also a good student. He was humble.He has two brothers and one sister . He loved all of them very much.His childhood was a happy one.He played with his brothers and sisters. His aim was to become a British army.

After +2 he married my mother , Mrs. Sangita Rai and came to Kathmandu on 2062. They have only one child . After I was born , My father went to Dubai and started working there on a company named "Fresh Express". He started his work there as a store keeper. Later he was promoted to officer. He still works at the same company. 

He had achieved many awards at school. He had achieved awards at dance and volleyball. My father liked sports very much and he was a good volleyball player too.

Now also he lives in Dubai . He is very happy with his life and family. He is a living hero. He dreams of making me a doctor when I get older.I love my dad very much.


Biography of my Mother
Mrs. Sangita Rai  is my mother. She was born on 2044 , Falgun , 5 in Salambu , Chisapani, as the daughter of Kedar Maya Rai and Mohan Rai. She spent her childhood at Ambasi , Udayapur.

She read at Ambasi School from pre-primary to grade four. Then , she read at Govardan Bairagi Higher Secondary School , Fattepur, Saptari from grade five to ten.She was a good and obedient student. She has three brothers and one sister. She spent her childhood very happily and played with them.Her aim was to become an officer.

She got married to my father, Mr. Prabin Rai and came to Kathmandu on 2062. They have a single child.She is now a housewife.

She loved kabaddi very much . She also played kabaddi with her friends at school. She played kabaddi very well. She also loved to dance and sing.

She is a great mother. She has a happy life and loves me , father and my family very much.Her dream is to make me a great person one day when I get older. I love my mom very much. She is the best mom in the world.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY HIKING EXPERIENCE

MY FATHER

Experience of 2 days 1 night tour